[aur-general] packages free for adoption

Daniel J Griffiths ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Thu May 28 14:55:57 EDT 2009

Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Hi TUs,
> I want to give all my efforts to KDE4 packages and applications, so I
> am reducing my community packages list.
>
> In particular anyone TU can adopt these package:
> - acetoneiso2
> - dmd (libtango, libphobos)
> - dsss
> - eterm (libast)
> - gpg-crypter
> - dvd-slideshow (toolame)
> - ulmeditor (interlis-compiler)
> - kazehakase
> - mercury
> - partimage
> - pdfedit
> - pmtools
> - pykde
> - rutilt
> - shorewall (shorewall-perl, shorewall6)
> - superswitcher
> - teagtk
> - tmsnc
> - vuze
> - xcursor-bluecurve
> - wlassistant
>
> Cheers

Taking acetoneiso2, kazehakase, pdfedit, rutilt, and xcursor-bluecurve.
I'll give the others a chance to grab a few and clean up behind them if
there's anything left.

By the way BaSh, nopaste is no longer functional given that rafb.net
shut down... I suggest removing it from community and moving wgetpaste
into community (Dragonlord has wgetpaste in AUR).