[aur-general] AUR Out-of-date Notification for gaupol

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Fri May 29 03:34:23 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Firmicus <Firmicus at gmx.net> wrote:

>>> i was to fast and Allan didn't see my reply . he meant that only TUs
>>> can adopt it :).
>>>
>> In fact, my clarification was sent 14 seconds earlier!  :P
>>

> But yours had to cross the Pacific, not the Atlantic ;)

Indeed, it was apparently received ~5 second later.
I suppose that is why it appears after in gmail?

Do all mail clients behave the same way, they sort the mails based on
the moment it was received, not the moment it was sent?
At least that should avoid any problems when the clocks of the senders
are wrong and not synchronized.