[aur-general] even and elasticdog status?

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Mon Nov 2 12:28:54 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Aaron Schaefer <aaron at elasticdog.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> Aaron Schaefer aka elasticdog:
>> - last package sent on 14th June '09
>> - last closed bug on 22th April '09
>> - last post on bbs 19th March '09
>

> I am around, but had hardware issues a while back and am in the
> process of getting a new x86_64 machine set up for building (I sent a
> message to the list)...I *am* following the mailing lists and
> participating in votes, etc., so I'm only half-inactive. I don't visit
> the forums too often right now, but can always be found on IRC (just
> not since a few weeks ago when the hardware stuff came up).
>
> On my old machine, I had tried to update some of my packages since the
> move to SVN, but was receiving odd errors from Gerold that I never got
> sorted out. Once my hardware issues came up, I figured I'd get things
> going again on the new setup, and other people have generously filled
> in and rebuilt my out of date stuff. I still have vim-rails to update
> and I do have a bug report on my jgnash package that has been split
> into two versions upstream, so I'll figure out how to best handle that
> soon.
>
> I do apologize for the lack of activity, but this summer has been
> extremely busy for me personally (graduated, moved to a new state,
> bought a house, got married, started a new job with an hour commute,
> had two close friends pass away, etc.). Anyway, I'll try to get back
> up and running this weekend as my new hardware is in, and I'll post
> back for help if I'm still experiencing issues as I was before.
>
> --
> Aaron "ElasticDog" Schaefer

As I said, isn't always easy to handle the real life, no problem for
me, if you can't contribute anymore, just told us, but if you have
thought in come back, then just mark yourself as away on the wiki.

I hope you're OK.

Btw, I wrote even (since I was her sponsor) asking what's happening?
and if she will come back with us, I know Kessia is a responsible
girl, so I am getting worried about her, I am waiting for the answer.

Cheers

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net