[aur-general] Orphaning selinux and xen

Sergej Pupykin pupykin.s at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:39:59 EST 2009

Nicky726 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> adopted SELinux stuff in AUR, I'll dig into it in my free time, so I may be
> spamming you with my lame questions. Please bare with me.
>
> To Sergej Pupykin: Do you have some special notes or knowledge you learned
> when maintaining SELinux stuff?

My note is you need separate (virtual) machine to build selinux
packages. Because of some apps detect selinux at configure time and then
depends on selinux libs, but for AUR it makes no sense I think...

Also it would be nice if you create default arch selinux policy)
I am not sure if selinux-flex is still needed to build selinux policy.