[aur-general] SELinux upgrade and packages deletion request

Nicky726 nicky726 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:57:14 EST 2009

Hello,

First a bit of notice: I upgraded SELinux related packages in AUR. If some
kindly had a look at those PKGBUILDs and comment them, I'd be glad. Especially
the kernel package gave me a pain (it's config). The same for users having some
troubles.

And now to business: Following packages of mine are not needed anymore (please
delete them):

selinux-usr-libselinux-python
selinux-usr-libsemanage-python
selinux-kernel26

Python bindings are now part of the original packages. I decided to change the
name of kernel package to comply Arch Linux naming standards.

Have a nice day,
Ondrej Vadinsky

--
Don`t it always seem to go