[aur-general] Trusted User Application

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 17 20:17:24 EST 2009

Ranguvar wrote:
> Hello Archers,
>
> This is Devin Cofer, aka Ranguvar.  I'm writing because I have been thinking
> for a while about applying to become a Trusted User, and I feel that now I
> have enough basic knowledge of C, Bash, sed, and Perl to apply.
> <snip>

My only problem with Ranguvar is that he changes his avatar on the
forums too much! :D  Then again, his sponsor is becoming guilty of that
too...

Otherwise, I think he would be a fine TU.  Devin has even made comments
on improvements to be made on one of my packages in the AUR.  But I am
too lazy to "|| return 1" and quote ${src,pkg}dir, and promptly ignored
them.

Allan