[aur-general] Trusted User Application

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Mon Nov 23 12:21:33 EST 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:11:42 +0100
Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:03 AM, Ranguvar <ranguvar at archlinux.us> wrote:
> > I believe that the discussion period is five days, is that correct?
> > Is that period now over, then?  :)
> >
> > -- Ranguvar
> >

> Yes it should be five days, but I guess it is up to your sponsor to
> call it a day and start the voting process.
>
> Ronald

I was going to do that today when checking the list, but now I think we
need to take some time to discuss how pushy Ranguvar is about ending
the discussion period. What are you afraid we might discover, huh?

:P

Ok, the voting period for Ranguvar's TU application has begun.TUs,
please log in to the AUR and vote.

Someone please check that I've correctly set up the vote.

Thanks,
Xyne