[aur-general] TU Application

Laurie Clark-Michalek bluepeppers at archlinux.us
Sat Oct 10 16:14:15 EDT 2009

Hi.

I quickly ran namcap over your aur PKGBUILDs. The following cropped
up, which you might like to have a look at:

~ namcap-aur-pkgs $(aur-maintainer-pkgs angvp)
PKGBUILD (gr-lida)   E: File referenced in $startdir outside of
$startdir/src or $startdir/pkg
PKGBUILD (gr-lida)   E: File referenced in $startdir outside of
$startdir/src or $startdir/pkg
PKGBUILD (pykaraoke) W: Description should not contain the package name.
PKGBUILD (pykaraoke) W: Attempting to use dl sourceforge domain, use
downloads.sourceforge.net instead
PKGBUILD (torrentflux) W: Description should not contain the package name.
PKGBUILD (torrentflux) W: Attempting to use specific sourceforge
mirror, use downloads.sourceforge.net instead

I don't know if these are inherited errors, but anyway, they're there.

Best of luck,

Laurie