[aur-general] Open roles

Daniel J Griffiths ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Tue Oct 13 11:15:16 EDT 2009

Farhan Yousaf wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to contribute more to Arch. Currently, I have two packages I
> maintain in AUR. But is there more I can do? I can provide a resume, etc.
> for review too if that is required.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Farhan

unless you are actally replying to be a TU, a full resme really isn't
required. However, knowing your strengths could definitely be useful.
Without knowing your specific talents all I can say is be helpful on the
forums/irc, work on the AUR (there's plenty of orphaned packages that
need a maintainer, etc), take a look at the bugtracker (find patches for
known bugs or, if programmng isn't your strong suit, at least verify
existing bugs), contribute to the wiki... the list goes on. Great
attiude though!