[aur-general] Open roles

Farhan Yousaf farhany at xaviya.com
Tue Oct 13 12:23:34 EDT 2009

While I am here, can I get someone to change my existing form username from
"dazealex" to "farhany" so that both my AUR and Forum names match? I don't
have a lot of postings on the Forum, so if that is a lot of work, then I can
just create another forum name and delete/inactivate the previous one.

Thanks.

Farhan