[aur-general] [nuisance guy] please delete this account

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Tue Oct 13 13:16:30 EDT 2009

Am Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:30:29 +0200
schrieb solsTiCe d'Hiver <solstice.dhiver at gmail.com>:

> hi.
> there was this guy, nicknamed diblidabliduu on AUR.
> he bug me to update a package that i explained i have no reason to do
> so. he then repeatdly marked this package out-of-date.
> As the comments he made are gone i guess his account has been
> deleted.
>
> but this package has again been marked out-of-date by jfdlksafdskjl. i
> guess he's back. please delete this account

He did this with the package nvidia-fbcondecor and with my package
kernel26-fbcondecor, too, as diblidabliduu as well as jfdlksafdskjl. I
don't know, if both accounts belong to the same person. I always
unflagged it as out-of-date and explained in the comments why I don't
update the package and why it doesn't make sense what he wanted me to
do. After a while he seemed to give up and someday his comments have
been deleted.

Heiko