[aur-general] chromium packages

Farhan Yousaf farhany at xaviya.com
Tue Oct 20 15:01:57 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Laurie Clark-Michalek
<bluepeppers at archlinux.us> wrote:
>> So we have a user called Archlinux, how original !
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/account.php?Action=AccountInfo&ID=16475
>>

> And, judging from his very long winded, and factually inaccurate,
> comments, not exactly a person you would want to spent time in an
> enclosed space with.

As a side point, and maybe, just maybe, usernames like "Archlinux"
should not be allowed. It may seem to some that the distribution, in
an official capacity is making or has made those comments (as seen on
the AUR page for this package). Just thinking outloud here.

Farhan