[aur-general] chromium packages

Bram Schoenmakers lists at bramschoenmakers.nl
Wed Oct 21 15:23:30 EDT 2009

2009/10/21 Biru Ionut <biru.ionut at gmail.com>:

Hi,

> i've deleted all packages. Now we have only two packages:
> chromium-browser-bin
> chromium-browser-svn

Although I'm happy that the jungle of chromium packages has been
cleaned up, I'm less happy with the fact that chromium-browser-bin is
broken on 64 bit:

/opt/chromium-browser/chrome: error while loading shared libraries:
libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

I'm a bit curious why this has gone unnoticed before removing the
packages. But I'm aware this is not the right place to discuss the
issue itself, it already has been reported at the package page.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)