[aur-general] Packaging LLVM

Ranguvar ranguvar at archlinux.us
Mon Oct 26 20:06:22 EDT 2009

Just did a build with and without Clang.  The difference comes out to about
12MiB, actually -- 69MiB for LLVM, and 81MiB for LLVM+Clang.
12MiB is, incidentally, the size of the /usr/libexec/clang-cc file you
mentioned, so that's basically all the size difference.

Attached is a PKGBUILD which builds LLVM+Clang, comment out the mv line from
build() to build only LLVM.