[aur-general] Which package for cuda

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Tue Oct 27 11:20:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

I need cuda for some of my applications, and just realized that nvidia
has outsourced the cuda driver to another package. I could easily
download this driver and install it, however it would be great, if I
could use aur.

I have seen some packages containing "cuda" in the name, but the package
"cuda" just seems to be a meta package, which depends on cuda-toolkit
and cuda-sdk, which I don't need at all.

So is there any package I can install just to gain the possibility to
use cuda, but not to install the sdk (nor the toolkit)?

--
Best regards,
Karol Babioch <karol at babioch.de>