[aur-general] AurJson - orphan packages

Pierre Chapuis catwell at archlinux.us
Sun Sep 13 12:27:05 EDT 2009

Le Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:23:02 +0200,
Pierre Chapuis <catwell at archlinux.us> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there's a way to know if a package is orphan using the AurJson interface.
>
> If that's not the case, I think I will find a feature request for something like:
>
> "Uploader":"pseudonym"
>
> in "info/results", with "pseudonym" set as "orphan" if the package is orphan (I hope nobody has taken the pseudonym "orphan" on AUR...).
>
> Does that look fine to you?

Of course I meant: "I will file a feature request"...

Another possibility might be to add a boolean like OutOfDate, but the solution I proposed would also enable scripts to find the uploader of a package, which might be useful later. As far as I'm concerned, I don't really care since I only want to know if the package is orphan...

--
catwell