[aur-general] Adding a .deb packaged application to the AUR

Jeff Horelick jdhore1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:25:21 EDT 2009

Well...It's basically all source since the application is written in Python
and not using byte-compiled code...Problem is shough...The developer just
told me it requires a patched libwnck and a patched python-gnome2-desktop to
work and as much as i want to package this...I don't want to go through all
the work of maintaining 2 more patched packages.

Sorry for wasting your time :/