[aur-general] Move [community-testing] packages to [community]

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:12:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:47 AM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that the new libldap and postgresql packages were moved to
> [core] and [extra] respectively. We should probably move rebuilds out
> of [community-testing] and into [community] as soon as possible.
>
> How do we go about this? Using /arch/db-move or something else? :)
>
> (I'm not on my desktop computer at the moment, so if someone knows how
> to proceed with the move, please go ahead.)

You can use db-move for this, but there should also be convenience
scripts in there to move more than one package at once.

db-move pkg1 community-testing community
db-move pkg2 community-testing community
db-move pkg3 community-testing community
db-move pkg4 community-testing community

vs

community-testing2community pkg1 pkg2 pkg3 pkg4

(ugh, that script has a terrible name. Any recommendations for
renaming are welcome)