[aur-general] I need some help with nexuiz-data.

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Tue Sep 29 14:01:26 EDT 2009

I'm having trouble getting nexuiz-data into the db. I get the following
error when running /arch/db-community:

[xyne at sigurd ~]$ /arch/db-community
==> Processing 1 new/updated arch-independent packages for
'community'... Checked out revision 3188.
    Validating package arch (any) nexuiz-data
    Checking SVN for nexuiz-data
    WARNING: nexuiz-data-2.5.1-1-any.pkg.tar.gz does not match PKGBUILD
in community-any Updating DB for community-i686 ==> Copying DB file
from 'community'... ==> Processing 1 new/updated packages for
repository 'community'... D         checkout/nexuiz-data Checked out
revision 3188. Errors found when adding packages
Updating DB for community-x86_64
==> Copying DB file from 'community'...
==> Processing 1 new/updated packages for repository 'community'...
Checked out revision 3188.
Errors found when adding packages

I tried removing and re-adding the PKGBUILD, went through all of the
steps again, double-checked that the correct PKGBUILD was
committed, triple-checked the package's md5sum and rechecked the upload
steps against both the wiki and my working scripts.

I have even bumped the pkgrel and rebuilt the package on Sigurd (it's
data only, all it does it download the source, move the files and
repack them... no bandwidth was wasted either as it would still have
been 600 MB as an upload from my machine). I've also tried removing
nexuiz-data/repos/community-any several times from the svn (svn rm; svn
commit) and then run 'archrelease "community-any"' again.

I have no idea what to do now and would appreciate any insights. I've
left the nexuiz src in my home dir on Sigurd for now in case it requires
a rebuild (~/build/).

The i686 and x86_64 package were both updated correctly so I really
don't see what I'm doing wrong here.

Thanks,

Xyne