[aur-general] Status of the Chromium/Chrome packages on AUR

Randy Penguin randypenguin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:54:18 EDT 2009

I am focusing my efforts on the SVN side currently, but looking
through the AUR I noticed that (aside from the annoying .deb based
packages) IF chromium-browser-latest multi arch functionality were
incorporated into chromium-snapshot

chromium-snapshot-64, chromium-snapshot-64-last, and
chromium-snapshot-latest would be obsolete.