[aur-general] [community] rebuilds

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 19:58:35 CEST 2010

Hi fellow TUs,

I took the liberty to rebuild lots of packages that weren't mine. I hope
I didn't mess anything up, but in case I did and you get a bug report
regarding the new packages, feel free to re-assign it to me. I wouldn't
expect someone else to cleanup my mess.

Now, the list is almost finished, with around 13 [community] packages
remaining. I'm afraid most of them don't build cleanly and probably
require some troubleshooting and patching. Furthermore, there are 4
packages with sub-1% usage which I feel should just be removed.

These are:

dvbshout (0.04 %)
mmap (0.04 %)
netsurf (0.77 %)