[aur-general] [community] rebuilds

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 11:48:25 CEST 2010

On 03/04/2010 09:08 μμ, Ionut Biru wrote:
> On 04/03/2010 08:58 PM, Evangelos Foutras wrote:
>> Hi fellow TUs,
>>
>> I took the liberty to rebuild lots of packages that weren't mine. I hope
>> I didn't mess anything up, but in case I did and you get a bug report
>> regarding the new packages, feel free to re-assign it to me. I wouldn't
>> expect someone else to cleanup my mess.
>>
>> Now, the list is almost finished, with around 13 [community] packages
>> remaining. I'm afraid most of them don't build cleanly and probably
>> require some troubleshooting and patching. Furthermore, there are 4
>> packages with sub-1% usage which I feel should just be removed.
>>
>> These are:
>>
>> dvbshout (0.04 %)
>> mmap (0.04 %)
>> netsurf (0.77 %)
>> rusxmms (0.64 %)
>>
>> What do you think; shall we drop them?
>>
>> Cheers. :)
>
> add libjingle to the list.

Alright, I removed dvbshout, mmap and libjingle from [community] and the
ToDo list.

Sergej will look into the rusxmms package and I left netsurf for Daniel
to decide. Also managed to rebuild omniorb, so now we're down to 7
remaining packages. :)

Btw, did someone mark the exim package for the x86_64 architecture as
Incomplete by mistake, or is there a problem with it?