[aur-general] Firefox Qt package

Bernhard Friedreich friesoft at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:22:39 CEST 2010

Whups... sorry mixed that up... realized that yesterday when I made the
same mistake :D

$ yaourt -G firefox

$ yaourt --version
yaourt 0.9.3.2 is a pacman frontend with AUR support and more

afaik this is a pretty new feature in yaourt
sorry... I should sleep some more - maybe I would make less mistakes than...

taking this back to the aur mailinglist to let everyone know... thanks
for pointing that out :-)