[aur-general] Community packages up for grabs.

Jaroslav Lichtblau tu at dragonlord.cz
Tue Apr 6 18:48:42 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 05:53:52PM +0200, Eric Bélanger wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 22:50, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> This message is addressed to the TU.  I just set myself inactive. To
> >> make things easier, I'm putting my community packages up for adoption.
> > Adopted fceu and gfceux. I'll also take wormux and pingus if no one
> > else wants them. Feel free to take them back when you're re-active :)
> >

> You can keep all of these. Anyone else (TU) wants some packages?

I love the multiple maintainer feature. Added myself to the rest of the
packages. I can take care of them in the time of you inactivity. You may
disown the one's you don't want.

--
Professor Gorden Newell threw another shutout in last week's Chem Eng. 130
midterm.  Once again a student did not receive a single point on his exam.