[aur-general] TU Resign

Kessia 'even' Pinheiro kessiapinheiro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:42:23 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I know its late to that and i should sent this earlier (its one year away),
but I thought about going back sometime. So, my life changed in so many
ways.. I love Arch, I defend that every time and still using that, but I
couldnt stay in TU position just in name, I felt I should participate to
still here. Was a learning time be part of Arch TU, some friends and many
much learning. Sorry for any problem in that time. I love all people who
help me and every one I couldnt know yet. If future reserve for me more time
and less troubles, maybe I came back help Arch again. For now, this is a
thank you, all of you. :)

--
Kessia Pinheiro
Linux System Administrator