[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] libao 1.0 rebuild list

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Sat Apr 10 22:23:11 EDT 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 23:50:48 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Well, I built some packages and they are in my staging dir, but I cannot
> release them due to repolock issue.
> Now I am going out, if you want you can build libao yourself; commit are in
> trunk.
I built all packages and added them manually to testing repositories.
I do not know if we should disable the cleanup-script ATM.

I got the same issue when I ran db-testing twice. The first time it worked, the
second it failed cause of .repolock dirs.

This happened on sigurd too.

--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash