[aur-general] deprecated e17 packages removed (was:Re: [community] rebuilds (done))

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 06:36:25 EDT 2010

FYI, I just removed the deprecated e17 packages. I'll probably add
some new libs in the next build as we're nearing release of the first
ever stable e17 release and the package list is mostly finalized
(elementary-svn comes to mind).

Either way, these packages were mostly broken so you can probably
remove them from your machines if you have them installed (remove
package list at the bottom of this mail).

Ronald