[aur-general] Orphan request (?): tcl84, tk84

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Sun Apr 11 13:07:49 EDT 2010

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 09:39:23 -0700 (PDT)
Michele Mocciola <mimocciola at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On the third of march I sent a mail to the maintainer of tcl84 and
> tk84 with a modified version of the PKGBUILDs that is compatible with
> tcl and tk from extra. A few days later he answered saying he would
> update the packages according to my suggestions, but he didn't. So I
> sent him another mail, but he didn't answer. A possible solution to
> this issue is to orphan the packages so that I can update them. What
> about it?

As he updated some other packages just six days ago, I'd say you write
him another short mail reminding him and if he does not react we'll
orphan it.
--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4