[aur-general] orphan request for tinyxml

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Mon Apr 26 21:13:15 CEST 2010

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:55:32 +0200
Hubert Grzeskowiak <aur-general-ml at nemesis13.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> please disown the package tinyxml.
> link: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=1155
>
> Reasons:
> - package is out of date for some time now
> -- last update was Fri, 08 Feb 2008
> -- maintainer doesn't repond to comments
> -- most of his packages are out of date, btw:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?K=big_gie&SeB=m
> - the PKGBUILD mentions another maintainer, who isn't really active
> anymore (no time) and the contributor mentioned in the PKGBUILD
> doesn't reply to emails
> - the PKGBUILD includes a few minor faults (typo in description; bash
> regex in source url)
>
> Have a nice day
> Hubert Grzeskowiak (Nemesis#13)

Done for this package, a blind copy of this mail goes to the owner to
remind him that he can orphan packages which he doesn't want to take
care of, as some packages are only a few days old, I guess he's not
inactive.

--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4