[aur-general] python packages in [community-testing]

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 13 03:27:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

With the approaching python rebuild I would like to get all python
related packages out of [community-testing].

As far as I can tell, there are only three:

bzrtools - seems to be an update from April rotting away.

python-configobj - put in testing for arch=any conversion back in March...

python-scipy - this is screwy...  the version in [community-testing] has
the same pkgrel-pkgver as that in [community] but they are different
packages.

Can these be moved/fixed.

Thanks,
Allan