[aur-general] Moving some popular games from AUR to community

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Sun Aug 15 02:30:21 EDT 2010

 On 15.08.2010 07:50, Thomas Dziedzic wrote:
> I would say yes to all of them, but what about the arch-games repo? How will
> these two coexist?

arch-games is unofficial and has proven to be rather unreliable in the
past. I'd like at least the most popular games to receive official
blessing and support in our bug tracker. To me this seems like it would
be the most consistent and easy way for users.
The games would then either be removed from arch-games or not, it's
their choice. Duplication of efforts is probably not a good thing, though.