[aur-general] Moving some popular games from AUR to community

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Thu Aug 19 07:15:05 EDT 2010

 To bring this thread to a conclusion, I decided to start the work on
including the packages. I will do my best to separate out -data stuff to
the any architecture to save space. This and the sage move are are quite
unusually large packages and therefore I don't see it happening again in
the near future.

On 15.08.2010 18:57, Nathan Wayde wrote:

> In my case I think it'd be nicer for all these games to be in A-G
> because it's then a little easier to find potential new games without
> needing to enter the pkg jungle you'd get with the other repos. I
> should admit that finding new games to play is the main reason I use
> A-G since I only play TC:E which is mostly a copy from a Windows
> install years ago and commercial games.

In the long run we might have to find a different solution unless the
primary sync server becomes faster than 10mbit. Your suggestion might
work if either we make [games] official or if we make all games
unofficial. We should probably discuss this in the other thread though.

-- Sven-Hendrik