[aur-general] Trusted User Application

Jaroslav Lichtblau tu at dragonlord.cz
Sun Aug 22 12:55:04 EDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 05:47:42PM +0000, Brad Fanella wrote:
> Hello everybody,

<snip>

> Chris Brannon has been kind enough to sponsor me, on behalf of Allan,
> through this process. I know I said it before, but I'll say it again. My
> goals are not to maintain 100,000 packages or something silly like that, but
> to improve other packages, submit clean and working packages myself, and
> help others on the AUR to improve their packages.
>
> Kind regards,
> Brad

Hi Brad,
that is a long and detailed application you wrote here, nice! Running namcap
on your current AUR packages gives this:

PKGBUILD (festival-hts-voices) E: Use $pkgdir instead of $startdir/pkg
PKGBUILD (plasma-stock-quote) E: Use $srcdir instead of $startdir/src

Otherwise no other questions from my side.

Good luck!
Jaroslav