[aur-general] TU application

Jaroslav Lichtblau tu at dragonlord.cz
Sun Aug 22 13:12:58 EDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 08:42:50PM +0200, Florian Pritz wrote:
> Hi,

<snip>

> If you want to know more, please ask. I'm not a good story writer ;)
>

> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&K=bluewind
> [2] http://paste.xinu.at
> [3] http://git.server-speed.net/users/flo/filebin
>
> --
> Florian Pritz -- {flo,bluewind}@server-speed.net

Hi Florian!
running namcap on your AUR packages gives this output:

PKGBUILD (blazeblogger-git) E: Use $pkgdir instead of $startdir/pkg
PKGBUILD (extract) W: Description should not contain the package name.
PKGBUILD (glark) W: Description should not contain the package name.
PKGBUILD (mbuffer) E: Use $srcdir instead of $startdir/src
PKGBUILD (mbuffer) E: Use $pkgdir instead of $startdir/pkg
PKGBUILD (perl-mail-checkuser) W: Missing Maintainer tag
PKGBUILD (portbunny) E: Use $pkgdir instead of $startdir/pkg
PKGBUILD (spampd) E: File referenced in $startdir

Besides that, I feel informed enough about you.
Good luck!
Jaroslav