[aur-general] Quality

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 05:20:06 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 09:59, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> On 08/23/2010 11:50 AM, Nathan O wrote:
>>>
>>> Random: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/coffeearc/coffeearc/PKGBUILD
>>>

>> for that, add coffeearc.sh to sources array and instead of
>> $startdir/coffeearc.sh use $srcdir/conffeearc.sh and remove || return 1
>> statements
>
> I was trying to find a reference for the last point (removing '|| return 1')
> but couldn't find one.  In fact I found the opposite on the wiki[1].

makepkg changelog for pacman 3.4.0

              - makepkg:
                - automatically aborts on any errors during packaging
                - changelogs are now included via the "changelog" variable
                - override pkgver, pkgrel and arch in split packages (FS#15955)
                - repackaging without a package() function is deprecated
                - stricter syntax checking for backup and optdepends entries
                - file stripping options are configurable
                - New --pkg flag to allow building specific package(s) from
                  split PKGBUILDs (FS#15956)
                - build() function is now optional (FS#15147)
                - warn about reference to build root in a package (FS#14751)
                - configure source package destination with SRCPKGDEST
                - major internal refactoring of handling tests ("[" to "[[")
              - contrib/pactree: print reverse dependency tree