[aur-general] bes

Nathan Wayde kumyco at konnichi.com
Wed Aug 25 06:59:24 EDT 2010

On 25/08/10 10:34, Nathan O wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 4:07 AM, Nathan Wayde<kumyco at konnichi.com>  wrote:
> [...]
> I'll try again tomorrow, though don't know how much luck I will have then

I took a closer look and noticed the sed line used single quote as
opposed to double so ignore my comment about that, in either case it was
unneeded as the default for ${exec_prefix} is already ${prefix}

here is a working build function to get you going. it now runs but
you'll till need to take care of the group business, you'll see the
error when you start the daemon. other than the fact that it runs i
don't know if it works as i don't even know what BES is.

build() {
   install -m755 -d ${pkgdir}/etc/rc.d
   cd ${srcdir}/${pkgname}-${pkgver}/ppt
   patch -Np0 -i ${srcdir}/sslclient.patch
   patch -Np0 -i ${srcdir}/sslserver.patch
   cd ${srcdir}/${pkgname}-${pkgver}
   export FC=gfortran F77=gfortran
   sed -ie 's|/init.d||g' besd.in
   sed -ie 's|${prefix}/var|${localstatedir}|g' server/besctl.in
   ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
   make || return 1
   make DESTDIR=${pkgdir} install
   install -m755 -D ${pkgdir}/usr/bin/besd ${pkgdir}/etc/rc.d/besd
}