[aur-general] cpige

Alexander Duscheleit jinks at archlinux.us
Thu Aug 26 17:34:41 EDT 2010

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:56:48 -0500
Nathan O <ndowens.aur at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have cpige-cli and cpige-gui, they are from the same sources. I
> think I figured out how to put them together instead of seperate
> packages, can somebody tell me if the following is correct:
>
> # Contributor: Nathan Owe <ndowens.aur at gmail dot com>
> pkgname=cpige
> pkgver=1.5
> pkgrel=2
> pkgdesc="The Frontend version of cpige"
> arch=('i686')
> url="http://ed.zehome.com/?page=cpige-en"
> license=('GPL')
> optdepends=('gtk2: GUI support')

This doesn't look like it would work. Have you tired building it in a
clean chroot?
You probably need at least "makedepends=('gtk2')" to build a GUI
against gtk.

Also you might want to split of a package function and even think about
building a split package, although this prohibits AUR distribution for
now.

Jinks