[aur-general] cmake build

Nathan O ndowens.aur at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 01:03:50 EDT 2010

I have encountered having the issues with software that uses cmake as it's
build system. Usually I get the warnings stating that there is an Insecure
RPATH and Package contains reference to $srcdir. I believe I figured out how
to fix the RPATH issue, because a previous package had Rpath issues and I
used sed to add a setting(can't remember what the setting is called at this
second). The issue I have now is the Reference to $srcdir, for the current
package and future reference, how do you fix it?

Thanks