[aur-general] cmake build

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Aug 27 03:50:22 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 08:44, Nathan O <ndowens.aur at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org>wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 08:30, Nathan O <ndowens.aur at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org
>> >wrote:
>> [...]
>> > That is weird that you got grep to tell you which file(s) it was, when
>> > mine pointed nothing out to me.
>>
>> Indeed.  This is what I see:
>>
>>  % grep -R $(pwd)/src pkg
>>   Binary file pkg/usr/bin/fqterm.bin matches
>>
>> I'm not sure if the dollar-sign was lost in your earlier email, but it is
>> required to get the expected result.
>>
> Tried it exactly how you typed it as well, and nothing again

Fascinating!  Computers, eh?  ;-)

Anyway, if you are happy with my cheerful hand-waving of an explanation in the
earlier email then just disregard the warning from pacman for now.  Otherwise
seek out someone who's more knowledgeable about QT and ask them.  That's
pretty much the only advice I can give.

/M

--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org