[aur-general] Frupple delete request

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Fri Aug 27 07:35:36 EDT 2010

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 01:25:37 -0500
Nathan O <ndowens.aur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also another package I am requesting to be deleted is frupple
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28699 It doesn't run. I would
> attempt to send a bug report to the author, but it seems the author no
> longer maintains it anymore. If I remember correctly, the site states
> the file was uploaded on "2008-07-31"
>
> Thanks

There are some commits in his mercurial repository[1] so I'd say that
you should ask him for a new release. Maybe he even wants to maintain
the package by himself as from his github Account it seems he's an
Archer himself.

[1] http://hg.meatballhat.com/frupple
--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4