[aur-general] Delete request

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Wed Dec 1 06:00:10 CET 2010

On 01.12.2010 00:11, PyroPeter wrote:
> On 11/30/2010 11:51 PM, Seblu wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Wanton<wanton.clarion at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> bin32-zsnes
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19167
>>> Already in multilib.
>>>
>>> rocksndiamonds-fedora
>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22418
>>> Outdated, replaced by community/rocksndiamonds.
>>>
>>> dune2
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33037
>>> Broken link, and this is non-free game.
>>>
>> In a general way, non-free game/soft is a valid argument?
>
> No. Afaik even the official repositorys contain non-free software.

Indeed, rms wouldn't be happy. Anyhow, if end up discussing the ethics
of non-free software we'll end up like Debian. Let's just let our users
choose what they want to use as long as providing the software isn't
illegal.

Just fix the broken link or orphan the package and let somebody else
take over.

-- Sven-Hendrik