[aur-general] Amendment

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Sun Dec 5 13:48:26 EST 2010

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:53:56 -0500 Kaiting Chen <kaitocracy at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Thorsten Töpper
> <atsutane at freethoughts.de>wrote:
>

> > I agree though I'd say 5 days has to be a minimum, everyone has a
> > couple of days when something needs to be finished and where except
> > for getting a few runs at the build server not much of the TU stuff
> > can be done, same goes for some days sick in bed.
> >

> For falconindy's application the vote was decided in less than
> thirteen hours. --Kaiting.

And? Allan already brought up why this proposal is weak. Also not every-
one around the world is up 24h, consider different timezones. Also the
status of a vote has not to be known public till it's over so get your-
self together.

Shortening the voting period a bit: fine, cutting it as soon as there
is something(Yes/No) does not make any sense, read the current bylaws
read how inactivity is determined and then rethink about your proposal.

--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4