[aur-general] TU application - Kyle Keen

Kaiting Chen kaitocracy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 20:42:56 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:

> I'm a bit bothered by the way that you've handled this. You proceeded to
> write
> and launch the bot based on your personal interpretation of the rules
> without
> waiting for any definitive conclusion from the ongoing discussion about
> them.

Kyle I'm really hoping that what I said last night on IRC did not make you
think it would be a good idea to do this. I did not make a clear distinction
between execution of established policy which you may go ahead and do
whenever and in just about whatever way you want; and a decision of policy
which should come from the group as a whole and may or may not involve a
vote.

Regardless I think the mistake is minor in this instance; I'm going to chalk
it up to enthusiasm. --Kaiting.

--
Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/