[aur-general] TU application - Kyle Keen

Ray Rashif schiv at archlinux.org
Tue Dec 7 22:57:34 CET 2010

On 8 December 2010 05:44, keenerd <keenerd at gmail.com> wrote:
> After much heavy thought, I withdraw my application.  My apologies for
> the trouble.

You shouldn't let other issues hinder your application. Reconsider
withdrawing, because it would disappoint your sponsor. You were asked
a very simple question:

"Considering this and the still-ongoing discussion about the AUR guidelines, do
you agree that it would be prudent to be more patient in the future and wait
until we've come to a conclusion before going ahead with something like this
again?"

And that's about it. Maybe some took the bot issue a little too
seriously, but we would still vote. Personally, I believe you will be
of help to the team :)