[aur-general] TU Application

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:10:03 EST 2010

On Sun 05 Dec 2010 22:50 +0100, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I would like apply to become a TU! Daenyth has decided to sponsor me for
> my TU application
>
> I'm 21 years old and a Bachelor student Computer Science. I have
> experience with C++, C, x86 ASM, Java, Python, PHP, SQL and
> javascript. I use archlinux on daily basis as a server and as desktop
> on my laptop.
>
> My current packaging interests are haskell, LaTeX, cli apps,
> virtualization.
>
> In the future i am looking into improving tools such as namcap.
>
> Feel free ask any questions here or on irc.

Nice. Are there any specific packages that you plan to adopt or add to
community? Do you see any relationship between community and arch-games?

I know that recently some people have been concerned that disk space on
the community server is getting tight, so it might not be a great idea
to bring more games. Usually those use a lot of disk.