[aur-general] voting period for Dave Reisner

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sat Dec 11 21:41:27 EST 2010

On 2010-12-12 05:18 +0800 (49:7)
Ray Rashif wrote:

> On 12 December 2010 04:05, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
> > good news. This is the first time, since i'm a TU, when we reached 100%
> > quorum.
>
> First time in the history of the AUR as we know it. Congrats and welcome!

> >>42!
> >>

> >Yup, that's right. 42. Vote wisely, gentlemen. We may very well unfold
> >the meaning of life here.

> yes     29
> no      0
> abstain 1

42 indeed. I hope that the abstainer hasn't doomed us all with his doubt.
Repent, oh ye of little faith! The chosen one now walks the AUR! He shall cast
out the impure packages and smite their maintainers! No packages shall enter
into [community] but through him! We live in the time of legend. The might of
the chosen one shall free us from the dark shadow of the overlord's tyranny. He
trembles in his basement fortress at this very moment, for he knows the end
times are upon us and that not even Allan, Breaker of Worlds, may save him
from his fate.

Glory awaits us, my TU brethren!

Now on with the show!

* gets out some snacks and sits down in his designated TU comfy-chair *