[aur-general] orphan ri-li

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 06:44:02 EST 2010

On 12/12/10 13:26, Marc Cousin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you orphan ri-li ? It's not maintained for 2 years, and can't be built.
> I've re-made the patch and package, and can upload it.

The package's maintainer updated another package on Dec 8, so he's still
active. I'm Cc'ing him so he's aware of the issue.

If he doesn't respond or update the package in a week, I'll orphan it
for you on Monday, Dec 20. You might also want to post a link to your
patch or package in the comments, for the current maintainer to use.