[aur-general] Orphan request

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:47:39 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM, Bartek Piotrowski
<barthalion at gmail.com> wrote:
> Following packages have been out-of-date for a some time now. Maintainers
> hasn't replied comments and emails in more than week.
>
> flush (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25114)
> bleachbit (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22499)

Orphaned both.

> gpick (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24975)

Its maintainer updated another package, wdiff [1], two days ago. I'm
Cc'ing him here and if nothing happens in a week, I'll orphan it.

> muttng (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=10892)

This package is maintained by an active TU, but I'll follow the same
procedure as the gpick package above and check it again in a week.

> wklej (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7811) - Maintainer answered,
> that he forgot password and request to orphan his packages and account, if
> you can.

I disowned both of that person's packages.

Thanks!