[aur-general] Breaking the unspoken rule: AUR helper in [community]

Nathan Owens ndowens.aur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 01:44:55 EST 2010

I know what you mean. Well I would THINK that maybe it could be
determined how long the user has been active though their activity of
the packages and look at the quality of the packages the user has
adopted/created and maybe, assuming there is a system that would monitor
the out-of-date packages, if the member maintains the packages by
updating them in a decent amount of time. Possibility something similar
to this as to determine a regular user is trusted.