[aur-general] Status of Shorewall and Shorewall6

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Feb 4 08:14:37 EST 2010

On Thursday 04 February 2010 14:02:20 Malte Rabenseifner wrote:
> Greetings TUs,
>
> I just want to ask about the status of Shorewall and Shorewall6. I agree
> that it is worth keeping in [community] but it has been dropped to AUR
> several hours ago. Now it is back in [community], my AUR packages (that I
> initially just adopted) are deleted again.
> I am willing to maintain it in AUR but first of all please clarify whether
> it should be maintained in AUR or orphaned in [community]. =)
>
> Best regards,
I cannot believe this happen to you again ^^

Story:
Daniel moved it to AUR, I updated it on [community] (communitypkg did not tell
me nothing because shorewall root dir on SVN still was there), then I removed
it and said to Malte to upload it on AUR.

Now I do not know who removed it, but you can re-re-upload it on AUR. Hoping
TUs are reading this thread...

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer